Monday 8 August 2016

The Inversion Method


The inversion method, is a hair growth method that involves massaging the scalp for 5 minutes with an oil, then tipping your head upside down for 4 minutes to allow blood to flow to the head, and stimulate hair growth. You do this for 7 days in a row and in theory your hair magically grows an inch in a week!...

So for my week I gave my self a scalp massage for 3-5 minutes - with out oil, I only was my hair twice a week and didn't want to have to do wash it daily. I used oil once in my 7 day period.

After my scalp massage I tipped my head upside down for 4 minutes before slowly bringing my head up. Be careful not to whip up as you can get dizzy.

Its not recommended to do this when you have your time of the month, and its always best to listen to your body.

Before I started I made sure to measure my hair to record any hair growth. Not going to lie I have always been skeptical of this method.

So here are my before and after.


So basically my hair didn't grow even half a centimeter.

The general premise of the inversion method makes sense but I don't understand the hype around it.
I think I'll continue to try it out for a few months and see what happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment