Tuesday 10 January 2017

No.7 Colour Matching

If there is one thing that's never easy, that's finding the right colour foundation. I haven't worn foundation on a daily basis now for over a year and I'm happy with not having to feel the need to wear it. But there are, on occasion times when I want to wear it, and with my wedding coming up this July I thought I'd best find a foundation that matched my skin tone.

So I headed to Boots to seek our their No.7 Colour match service.
I took a seat and after a brief discussion about what I was looking for (natural looking coverage) and how my skin acts over a day (starts out ok and becomes oiler as the day wears on) we settled on what type of foundation I would be best for me.

The No.7 Beautifully Matte Light Foundation £14.50

Using their special Match Made device the assistant worked out the perfect colour for me (Deeply Ivory). She then applied a primer & the foundation to my skin & using the information from the device, applied a corresponding concealer & powder & found the right tone blusher for me (Peach Velvet).

So simple! And you know what, everything matched perfectly!
I came away with the foundation & blusher & an eyelash primer. The whole experience was really nice & the assistant was so helpful. I was a bit nervous about asking for help but I'm so glad I did. Its something I would definitely recommend if your struggling to find the right colour plus its free with no obligation to buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment