Tuesday 2 July 2013

Going Heat Free

Recently I've noticed that the ends of my hair are looking and feeling a little...dry. The smart thing to do would go and have a good haircut and get and inch or too loped off. But as I'm growing my hair and if I did cut it it would be another 3 month or so to get it back to this length.

Usually I use my ghd's everyday to sort out my fringe, curl and straighten my hair and this has made my hair sad.
So I've opted for giving myself mini trims and challenged myself to going heat free for the month of July. Although I have a wedding reception coming up so I may use heat styling that one day :/ we'll see.

So I'm going to be doing lots of heat free hairstyles and plan to share them with you through little snapshots. And links to where I learn said hairstyles will be linked in too :)

So far I'm doing well 2 days done with no heat!

High fives all round! haha - dork.

much love

Jeni xo


No comments:

Post a Comment