Wednesday 30 October 2013

Avon Mega Effects Mascara Review

Hola Chicka's!

About a week, week and a bit ago I received my first Avon order in a very long time!
My boyfriends, brothers, girlfriend [Phew!] has started selling Avon as an extra income so I thought I would buy a couple of bits to help her out!
I bought a heat protector and this....


This is Avon's Mega Effects Mascara. 
I bought it for £7 introductory price, full price it will be £10 for 9ml.

Avon say its:

"The Wonderbrush that's going to change mascara history

Provides panoramic volume and corner to corner coverage for dramatic definition. Flake-proof and sweat-proof."

Comes in a little red & black box...

With an instruction manual...oh yes!

Pull of the cap and what do u have? A lil handle to pull out! [ooo..]

Pull it out and what do you get?! Something a lil different!

The Mega Effects Mascara is different from other mascara's, and I'll tell you for why!
The applicator.


The mascara applicator is made up of little plasticy spines that comb through your lashes as you apply the mascara. The little handle bends to and fro so that you can have it to your preferred angle.
The first few times I used this I found it a little strange, after all its not your regular mascara wand. But I got the hang of it. Normally when I apply mascara I tend to get in bit of a mess on my eyelids unless I really concentrate. But I've found with this I'm not so messy :)

I've found that this mascara holds a curl nicely and my lashes are nice and separated. The brush is good at getting in to all the corners and application to lower lashes is easy too :)

I haven't found any flakiness which is a plus but I can't vouch the sweat-proofness my face only sweats when I work out and I do than without makeup on.

But I'd defo give the Mega Effects Mascara a thumbs up for awesomeness :)

Inside the mascara tube.

To get the mascara out the tube I've found it best to gently wiggle and to put it back in simply slide in.



The tube though thicker than other mascara's feels so tiny in my hand.

I've recently placed another order for some more Avon products so I'll share those when I get them :)

Have a lovely day!

Jeni x







No comments:

Post a Comment