Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween!

I
Love 
Halloween!

But sadly I have no Halloween party to go to
&
I'm a tad old for trick or treating!

So I decided to put together this dark, vampy look.

Which I sort of love!

I've never been good at selfies!



My eyes are dark and smokey but I used a pearlesant white shade to add a soft glow.
I used brown to create a depth in the outer hollows of my eyes and a black shadow to line my upper and lower lashes and my outer V, gently smoking. I thinly lined my eyes with liquid liner, carrying the liner out rather than into a cat-eye flick.
To finish a slick of mascara to the top and lower lashes and lining my tight line with my liquid liner.


I used a dark red lip liner and dark plumb lipstick on the whole of my lips and a deep red lip gloss to in the inner section of my lips to add a lil something something!


For nails I've been rocking a black & white crackle look that kinda looks like skulls..maybe!

List O' Products:

+ Boujois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation in no.52 Vanilla
+ Natural Collection Cover Up Cream in Fair
+ Maybelline Fit Me Pressed powder in no.125
+ NXY Eyebrow Cake Powder in Blonde
+ Soap & Glory It's About Prime Eye Shadow Underbase in Bright Light
+ Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Snow Storm
+ Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Asteroid
+ Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Midnight
+ Revlon Colour Stay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black
+ Natural Collection Lash Length Mascara in Black
+ Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Pencil in no.063 Black Tulip
+ Collection Gothic Glam Lipstick in no.2 Scorned
+ NXY Mega Shine Lipgloss in no.133 Burgundy
+ Barry M Nail Paint in Matt White
+ Barry M Nail Paint Instant Nail Effects in Black


Hope you like!

Happy Halloween!

Jeni x





1 comment:

  1. Good Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog writers know that they’ve added something advantageous to the world wide web satta matka and sattamatka and matka..

    ReplyDelete