Tuesday 10 September 2013

Mini-Clear-Out

Hiiii All!

Today I decided it would be a good idea to go though a few drawers and my makeup bag and bin some stuff that I don't use or are total rubbish!
I didn't end up with loads of stuff but here is what I did end up with!


Some nail polishes


Miss Sporty Glossy-Tech top coat & Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Both of these have become incredibly sticky and gloppy with time and are no use anymore, so off to the bin with 'em!


The 3 George polishes on the right:
The pastel purple has sort of curdled and split - not so pretty
The shatter top coat is a load of pants! It doesn't do what it say's just sort of blobs out and makes your nails look a mess
&
The white polish is quite streaky and I recently bought a Barry M white polish that's much better...
So bye bye you three!


Superdrug Dry Shampoo - I have never use a worse product. It doesn't work at all. I gave it 3 try's on 3 separate occasions and nothing! It sprays out as you would imagin then sits in your hair and makes it a bit stiff, if anything it makes your greasy hair worse than it was before! Do not buy this! I recommend Batiste or just plain old talc.


ShockWaves Go Matt Clay: This is bin-ward-bound simply because I don't use it! I bought it when I had my hair cut in to choppy layers, used it twice and decided that I didn't like the sticky stiff feeling it leaves. Better for guy's or girls with short choppy cuts!


Rimmel Eyeshadow: I swear I have had this for years! It might of even been my mums, either way I don't use it and its sorta past its best!


B.Dramatic Bold Liquid Eyeliner: Yeah I've never been a big fan of this, it isn't very dark and frustrates me that I would have to double up the layers except when I do, it wipes off!
So ta-ta!

So that's it! Not a massive clear out, but it does feel good getting rid of things you don't use and simply clog up space! 

Try it out for yourself!
The added bonus is that you now have an excuse to replace them with new exciting buys!

Jeni x






No comments:

Post a Comment