Monday 16 September 2013

Quick Tips | Smudge Proof Lashes

Hi Kitties!

I'm going to try and introduce a new element to my blog
Quick Tips
So these will be little tips I've learnt along the way that I think are worth sharing!

Today I'm going to share a tip that I read about from a teen mag when I was like 13-14.
At the time I wasn't big on makeup and sort of forgot about it till now!
I've recently started wearing mascara on my lower lashes again - I'd stopped because I was fed up with getting panda eyes all the time!
Then I remembered this little tip I read - and it works!

All you will need will be:
A Face Powder
&
A Fluffy Brush

F.Y.I  Its not a real MAC brush it came from china!

So you may have already guessed what you have to do! 
1. Start with Clean dry Lashes 
2.Using you fluffy brush pick up some face powder and dust your eyelashes and lower lash line with powder
3. Apply mascara



Now I'm not 100% sure whether the powder simply soaks up excess oil around the eye's to stop the smudging, but what I do know is that since using this little trick I haven't suffered with panda eyes!
I think that it also makes lashes a little more fluffy too!

(B.T.W I don't think it will be smudge proof if you rub at your eyes)

Hope you give this a go and I hope it works for you too!

The mascara I used was:

 Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express-Flared £7.99

&

Powder Was:

Maybelline Fit Me! in 125 £5.99

Jeni x


No comments:

Post a Comment