Monday 2 September 2013

Mixed Haul

Hello & Happy Sunny Monday!
Last week I hit the shops with one of my girlfriends and bought bit of a mixed bunch of items, and as promised in my last post I'm sharing!

Here are my purchase's from last Wednesday!


The shops my goodies are from: 
H&M
Primark 
&
The Works

So what do we have?!

Primark | Moomin PJammies bought as seperates. Top: £5 | Leggin Bottoms: £7 

| Foxy Short set: £5 

Vans Look-a-Like's £6!

The Works | 3 for £5 

I Heart Books!

H&M | Nudes Eyeshadow Pallet: £3.99 | Lip Pen in Papaya Punch: £2.99 | Liquid Eyeliner in Purple: £1.99





I do appologise I don't have any swatches :( I did take some but they were not the best quality. I'll get some up soon!

Primark | Leopard Print Inner Soles: £1 | Fashion False Nails: £1 | Bobby Pins: £1 | Angelica Nail Polish in Peppermint: £2.50

Comes with 24 nails - I chose the craziest ones I could find - and adhesive


A few days before I'd bought some H&M flats £7.99 in a size 6, I wear a 5 (which were too tight) so I picked these up! Simple to use, simply cut following the line with your shoe size, once cut pop 'em in your shoes!

I didn't photograph the bobby pins we all know what they look like!

Hope you like my little mixed haul, I'm about to go paint my nails peppermint!
When I do get round to using the falsies I'll upload a photo to tumblr so keep an eye out!


Jeni x

No comments:

Post a Comment