Thursday 24 July 2014

Heatless Hair Adventures | Straw Curls / Waves #2

Ready for another Heatless Hair Adventure? We are still on straws, but this time I promise the result will be less poodlerific!

Here's what you will need!


What we are going to be doing is making our straws thicker to create more of a substantial curl/wave effect.


Start buy gathering 4 straws together, if you want bigger fuller curls use more. (I'll try that out at a later date and post the results)


Secure with masking tape, you can also use little hair ties but I find this works better for me.


You want to make enough straw rollers to cover your head, I've made 8 in total.


And then once your ready, your hairs all combed through, spray a section damp with water and wrap your hair around the straws from top to bottom, I find this the easiest way to do it.

I then repeated this all over my head, using 7 of my 8 straw rollers and left them in for approximately 3 and a half hours.

The result...


Pretty, tight waves. I'm also wearing the red lip gloss I made from my last post! 

Give this a go and let me know how you get on!

Have a great day!

Jen x

3 comments:

  1. Hi just stumbled on to your blog and had to say how much I really enjoy reading your posts, just clicked to follow you too!
    I'd love it if you'd have a look at my blog to, maybe we can follow each other, Dani :-)
    http://crystalsparklydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      thank yo so much thats made my day! :D of course I will, I'd love to!

      Jen x

      Delete
  2. This is fantastic! I love how the waves turned out on you, it's very cute!
    Thanks for this heatless hair tutorial! I'm trying to keep away from heat styling products and this tutorial is just perfect! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete