Wednesday 11 February 2015

New Liebster Award!

Last month the beautiful and very talented Mary, of WNDRLNDS nominated/tagged me for the Liebster Award, a fun chain sort of post where you tag other bloggers to answer questions and its a great way to learn more and share more about yourself and fellow bloggers.
Last year I did a Liebster Award post so if your interested go check it out!
>>>>LIEBSTER AWARD 2014<<<<


The rules for the Liebster Ward are as follows:
  • Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
  • You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
  • You  must pick five nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
  • You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
  • You must inform the people you nominate that they have been nominated for the award.
But as I have already participated fully before I'm just going to answer the questions, hope thats ok with you guys! 

1. Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
YouTube inspired me and the fact that I loved trying out products and I had all these opinions and no where and no one to share them with!

2. What is the meaning behind your blog's name?
Elf's Beauty came about through my middle initials, E.F, so many people miss read it as Elf and I was struggling to come up with a good name so I thought, 'Hey Elf's Beauty!'

3. Introvert or extrovert?
Introvert, I'm so shy and quiet in person, I do eventually open up and become an extrovert but on a whole I'm pretty much a wall flower!

4. If you could change your name, what would it be?
This is quite a hard one, there's loads of names I like but when it boils down to it, I think Jeni suits me best :)

5. What is your favorite quote?
'Happy girls are the prettiest' - Audrey Hepburn. Because it doesn't matter how you look, if your happy your beauty shines through.

6. If you had to describe yourself as one animal, which animal would you be? Why?
If I could choose my animal I'd 100% be a cat, I love them, but to describe my self as an animal....I couldn't do it so I googled and ended up doing a What animal fits your personality test, turns out I'm a Wolf, part of a pack, but sometimes a loner. That's pretty much me!

7. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give to your younger self?
Work hard, enjoy life now, make a damned decision!

8. What is your favorite brand of makeup?
I try out so much that I don't find I have one that I really love, but I do currently like MUA as there products a pretty inexpensive and not too bad a quality.

9. What are your tips for new bloggers?
Blog for you. Don't try to be something your not and have fun with it!

10. Where do you see yourself in 50 years?
I'll be 76 so hopefully retired and relaxing happily married for a million years and with some grandbabies.

11. What is the best post you've written?
I think one of my fave posts what my BATTLE OF THE BRANDS I had so much fun doing the post and I think it was so interesting in terms of looking at cheap vs expensive, I definatly want to explore more of these types of post, I have a concealer one I've wanted to do for a while so maybe soon that will be up!

I hope you've enjoyed reading my answers its always fun doing these sorts of posts, its like doing an imaginary interview and I get to share more about me! Have a great day!

Jeni xo

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading through your responses!
    I definitely got inspired by YouTube as well! I'm planning on creating a YouTube account once my blog audience grows and when I have more time in my hands.
    I'm definitely an introvert as well! I find it interesting how most bloggers are actually introverts, I think its a great way of expressing oneself.

    -Mary | wndr14lnds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete