Wednesday 9 September 2015

Review | John Freida Beach Blonde

Hi Guys!
I know its been rather a long time since my last post. Truth is I've had a lack of blogging motivation and haven't come across anything that has got me excited in a while.
But fear not! Today I come back with a review of John Freida's returning classic Beach Blonde.

I'm always chopping and changing hair products trying to find THE ULTIMATE products for my hair type but alas its still a searching struggle. I've tried it all from all natural shampoo bars (a dark time in my hair history) to a little more pricey-er chemical laden bottles of promise. I try to pick budget friendly products and if I can pick things on offer I will! This funky fresh little collection caught my eye and it was on offer so I went ahead and picked up the Cool Dip Purifying Shampoo and the Kelp Help Deep Conditioning Masque. In addition to the collection there is a Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner and a Sea Waves Sea Salt spray to bring out your inner mermaid.




Information |

Brand | John Freida
Product | Cool Dip Purifying Shampoo & Kelp Help Deep Conditioning Masque
Size | 250ml (shampoo) 150ml (masque)
Price | £5.89 each (I bought each for £4.00)
Made in | the E.U
Would I re-purchase | yes! 

Shampoo Ingredients |
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside Sodium Chloride, Betaine, Parfum, Cocamide Mea, Benzyl Alcohol Polyquaternium-7, Dipropylene Glycol, Malic Acid, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Benzophenone-4, Glycine, PPG-9 Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylisothiazolinone Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, CI 15985, CI 42090, Limonene, Linalool.
Masque Ingredients |
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Parfum, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Palmitate, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Menthol Menthyl Lactate, Polyquaternium-28, Glycine, Malic Acid, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methylisothiazolinone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, CI 15985, CI 42090, Limonene, Linalool

At the time I bought these I was messing around with my hair care routine and washing my hair too frequently so my natural shampoo was leaving a residue. I bought the shampoo to deep clean my hair and the masque just damn tempted me! I use these maybe once a week to clear away any product build up. Lets start with the scent. OMG this stuff smells beyond amazing! Its fresh, its minty, it smells clean and by golly the sent stay in your hair for days! 
The shampoo does a great job of stripping away dirt and grime and leaves hair feeling fresh and clean, I always use it in conjunction with the hair masque; which in turn leaves hair feeling wonderfully soft. I leave it in for about 3 minutes, longer if I'm enjoying a bath and wash it out well. I suspect that this (the masque) is what really leaves its sent behind.
Pricing wise I don't think its too bad a price for the shampoo as it lasts ages. Its quite a thick clear shampoo and you can't squeeze too much out of the bottle so you won't over use the product, but the masque is such a tiny amount for the money, you want to use it sparingly, a little does go a long way but its too costly in my eyes, even if it does smell like heaven!
All in all I have enjoyed using these products and will continue to do so till they are all used up and I move on to my next search!

Jeni xo





1 comment:

  1. you gain expertise, It is extremely helpful for me.would you mind updating your blog with more information?

    shampoo manufacturers in delhi

    ReplyDelete