Tuesday 26 July 2016

The Hair Diaries | No.1

So I've finally got around to measuring and photographing my new short hair. I'm planning on buying a padded envelope to donate my hair this week. I just keep forgetting to buy one!

So here are my starting measurements and photo's:

taken 25th July 2016

From the crown of my head/end of my parting to the tips: 39.5cm/15in

From my center part to the longest length : 44.5cm/17in

From the nape of my neck to the shortest length : 21cm/8in

and I thought I would measure what used to be my fringe (I can proudly say I have finally grown it out only too 1000 attempts) : 33cm/12ins


As I said in my previous post, when we cut my hair it ended up longer at the front and shorter at the back. In a few months I hope to begin to make my hair more even. It actually looks quite nice at the moment with the graduation so I'm not overly worried about it, but would like my hair to be all the same length. So once I've got a few months of growth I'll take off the 2in difference. I don't want to do it at the moment simply because for me, it will feel to short at the front. 


I'm currently liking the little slice of blonde that I have left in my hair, but as I go through it checking for split ends I notice its definitely weak hair, only the blonde ends and my fringe growth have split ends - the fringe growth because I haven't cut or trimmed it for well over a year. So I do feel more reinforced in my decision to cut all the blond out, but boy do I miss my hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment