Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas Pressies!

Hi guys!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and got everything you hoped for and more :)
I had a lovely day full with food, family and pressies!
...Also a sew your own sock reindeer that I still need to finish, I spent 3 and a half hours making it!

Today I wanted to share the lovely presents I received over Christmas, but before I start this is in no way a bragging post, I feel very lucky to have gotten what I did and feel very spoilt!

Just some of my amazing presents!

I got 4 new perfumes so I should smell lovely for the rest of the year!

Hugo Boss Jour & Avon Little Black Dress

Jour is lovely and fresh like a spring day! Kind of a care free kind of fragrance.
&
Little Black Dress is what I think of as a classic fragrance reminds me of both my grandma's and Chanel no.5 - I'm not saying its a dupe for Chanel no.5 I can barely remember what it smells like, but when I was little one of my grandma's gave me her almost used bottle of Chanel no.5 and this reminds me of how I remember it smelling, but I doubt it smells the same!

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy & Circus Fantasy

Midnight Fantasy is so super fruity it honestly smell good enough to eat with its top not of Cherry.
&
Circus Fantasy is just as fruity but has more of a citrus scent to it - both super lovely and a good price!

Katy Perry Prism, Britney Spears Britney Jean, The Vampire Diaries Seasons 1-4, Rachel Caine Terminated, R J Anderson Quicksilver & Lauren Conrad Beauty.
I also got Lady GaGa ArtPop but that's currently in my car :P

I haven't had chance to listen to all the cd's enough to formulate a proper opinion of them, I'm currently listening to Britney Jean right now - poppy! plus I love Britney anyway!

I'm super excited to watch The Vampire Diaries, I managed to watch the first season then missed every one since then! So a mega catch up is in order!

I have loved this series by Rachel Caine and can't wait so sink my reading teeth in to Terminated!

Quicksilver is a spin off? of the book Ultraviolet by the same author a "what happened after" to one of the characters from this sci-fi book.
&
Lauren Conrad's Beauty bible, I'm so excited to read this. I've flicked through it a few times and read the odd page. I think its going to be a great book for those starting on their hair/beauty/makeup journey. I think I will do a proper review of it once I've read this beauty!

Radley Mirror, Cosy Up Kitty Handwarmers, Warhammer 40,000 miniature & Me to You Teddy.

My boyfriends started buying me little Radley pieces and this adorable little mirror is one of my newest additions :)

Cosy Up Hand warmers because my hands are always cold!

Warhammer 40, 000 miniature model. Warhammer I hear you say! Yup my little brother loves warhammer and loves to paint them, my dad also paints figures and I said a while back I fancy painting something again so my lil bro bought me this to paint at some point! Bless him!
&
My Me to You teddy from lil bro!

Hunger Games Bracelet, Swatch Watch, Radley Watch & Unicorn Pandora Charm

I LOVE the Hunger Games so this was just a lil fun present from the boyfriend.

A beautiful Swatch watch from my dad, has a tortoise shellesque bracelet style strap

A Radley watch from the boyfriend, as these cute little Westies all over the inside strap

&

A precious Unicorn Pandora charm to add to my collection - been collecting for 4 years that's why there are so many!

A Nivea box set including: Irresistibly Smooth Lotion, Express Hydration Hand Lotion, Soft Face, Body&Hand cream, Daily Moisturiser, Pearly Shine Lip Balm, Cleansing Wipes (not pictured) Nourishing Honey Mask sample (not pictured) Avon Skin So Soft, Avon Advanced Techniques Argon Oil Hair Mask, Ted Baker box including: Body Spray, Bath Soak, Body Wash, Hand Cream, Body Souffle & Head Band.

I haven't had chance to use all these products yet but I could always do a post on each set.

I also go some underwear - not gonna show that, loads of socks, one of those weird spidery looking head massagers and a little chocolate!

I would love to know what you all got too!

Have a great day!

Jeni x






No comments:

Post a Comment