Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year | 2014

Happy New Year!

Hope you all had a lovely time!
I myself spent it with 3 awesome people watching TV and playing board games.

The coming of a new year brings a chance for a fresh start and a whole year of new and exciting possibilities,
new year resolutions, life plans and the likes.

This year I have 3 main goals:
1] Find myself a new JOB
2] Really SAVE
&
3] Get FIT

Simples!

Along with these I have other little goals like keeping a dairy, continuing my blog and trying to better myself.
I've never been particularly good at keeping to my new year resolutions so lets hope this year I can do it!

I would love to know if you have any new year resolutions or goals no matter how big or small!
I believe that 2014 is going to be a great year, and all we gotta do to make it happen is just believe :)

So may your 2014 be happy and prosperous!
Speak to you next week!

Jeni x

No comments:

Post a Comment