Thursday 23 April 2015

Review | Sukin Cream Cleanser




As you may know, over the last few months I've become increasingly aware of what products I'm using and what I'm allowing my body to absorb through topical application. Its an on going and slow transition between the using up of old products and the replacing with newer, healthier ones. Today I'm sharing my thoughts on the Sukin Organics cream cleanser. But before I move on to the review I thought I would share a bit of research on the brand. I love a good bit of research and I think knowing where your product has come from is becoming a must for me.

About the Brand |

Sukin Organics are an environmentally conscious Australian company that offer over 50 carefully crafted personal care products produced with the best natural ingredients. Free from harsh chemicals such as Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS) Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLES), synthetic fragrencense, animal derivatives, harsh detergents, propylene glycol, artificial colours, triethanolamine, mineral oils, EDTA, or parabens. 
Sukin also aim to 'give back' to local communities, aligning with a variety of eco-initiatives each year.

Product Information |

Brand | Sukin
Product | Cream Cleanser Sulphate & Paraben Free
Price | £8.15
Purchased from | Holland & Barrett
Made in | Australia 
Would I re-purchase | Yes!




Let me start by saying how beautiful this smells. It has a fresh citrusy-orange scent. Its light and creamy and a dream to use. I use it both morning and night, at night as a secondary cleanser to my oil cleanse. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it feeling clean and fresh and ready to take on the day!
Its not what I would choose to remove my makeup at night but can get the job done if needed.
There are a couple of ways to use this, you can either apply the cream, the swipe off with a cotton pad, or how I use it which is massage it on then remove with water. I don't take this off with my flannel, just water and my hands. Its become a firm favourite for me and something I will definitely buy again, and maybe even try more of this wonderful brand!

Jeni xo




No comments:

Post a Comment