Tuesday 13 August 2013

Mini Double French Braid

Hi!

Here's a cute double braided fringe look I wore to work the other day.
The second longer braid I ended up pinning round my head, would make a great boho look with wavy hair! But I'm still on my no heat run! So making do with my naffy straight flicky-ness! Missing my ghd's but the end's of my hair are happier!


When french braiding the easiest thing to remember is pass the outer strands OVER the middle strand, rather than under that way your braid will lay flat to your head & use little sections of hair.

p.s sorry about the quality of the 4th photo, blurry much?!

Hope you like!

Jeni x

1 comment:

  1. Good Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog writers know that they’ve added something advantageous to the world wide web satta matka and kalyan matka and indian matka..

    ReplyDelete